All of our Coffees are certified fairtrade and organic!
Call us for a list of our current offerrings. These are a few to tempt your palate!
- Organic Peruvian Medium: rich earthy aroma, mild lemony acidity, and medium body. This is a solid all round coffee that holds its own in the presence of additives (milk, cream, etc)
- Organic Gentle Giant: A light body, very soft lemony acidity, and earthy flavour
- Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Medium: Marked with floral and spice notes, fruity acidity, and a nice body. A perfect selection for those who look for complexity in their coffee.
- Organic Nicaraguan Medium: bright without being overly citrus, with a suggestion of almond and toasted marshmellow (no kidding)
- Organic Peruvian Natural Process, Medium : a new addition to our line-up big and jammy with a lovely depth
- Organic Guatemalan Full City: A clean bright cup with a medium body, sweet fruity fragrance and slight chocolate flavour notes
- Organic Zoom Medium-Dark Blend: This Central and South American blend has a rich slightly malty-earthy aroma with toffee flavour notes and a satisfying "meaty" body
- Organic Beautiful Joe Medium-Dark Blend: this blend of Ethiopian and South American beans produces a sweet fragrance, a little leather and cashew in flavour notes, a nice textured earthiness with just the right amount of acidity
- Organic Serendipity Medium-Dark Blend: For something a little different, this medium-dark blend, has an understated nutty note and a pleasing body
- Heart of Darkness Dark Blend: features 2 complimentary African coffees - Ugandan and Ethiopian. This combo produces a berry, winey fragrance with very soft acidity, a creamy body and big dark chocolate tasting notes. Need I say more?
- Organic Maya Vinic Dark Roast: this Chiapan coffee has a slightly spicy aroma, dark chocolate notes that linger, and a medium body. A really nicely balanced cup
- Organic Ugandan AA Dark roast: mild acidity and silky body- a round juicy coffee
- Organic Java Jive: This dark roast blend has been a favourite since day 1! Chocolatey undertones with a little finishing kick.
- Organic Dark Horse: This dark blend contains just the right touch of a medium roast to offer up big flavour without the bite!
- Double Trouble Dark Roast: this is a blend that boasts great depth, sweet fruitiness, lots of chocolate notes. Luscious and creamy
- Organic Bolivian Dark Roast: a nice dense coffee, light lemony acidity, very smooth
- Organic Velvet Espresso Blend: an espresso more in keeping with the Northern Italian tradition: big in body, a gentle kick in the acidity department and dark cacao notes
- Organic Queen "E" Espresso Blend: My idea of a mighty fine shooter: sweet and very smooth, a slight touch of leather and a hint of caramel
NATURALLY DECAFFEINATED COFFEES
We decaf our beloved Organic Peruvian beans using the C02 process (well actually a plant in Germany does it). You really can taste the difference!
- Decaf Organic Guatemalan Dark Roast: deliciously dark and sweet
- Decaf Organic Guatemalan Medium Roast: mellow and so satisfying
- Decaf Organic Tikal Dark Blend: We use this for our decaf at the cafe and it makes a mean cappuccino!